Get the Best Quote and Save on Car Insurance
Having car insurance provides peace of mind, especially when involved in an accident. In addition, Florida mandates some types of coverage. According to the current state law, you must carry a minimum of $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection or no-fault insurance and Property Damage liability protection.
Instead of paying a premium that stretches your budget visit a reputable online source to find excellent coverage at an affordable price. Of the five types of car insurance available, Florida requires that you have two, while the other three are optional.
- Personal Injury – You must have at least $10,000 in personal injury insurance. With this, no matter who is the at-fault driver, the policy covers medical expenses for you, as well as any injured passengers.
- General Liability – If you cause an accident, this type of protection covers the other driver’s medical bills resulting from injury and property damage.
- Collision – With this policy, you have coverage for repairs needed on your vehicle following an accident. However, if the insurance provider totals your car, meaning it would cost more to fix than its true value, collision car insurance pays you the actual cash value of the vehicle as opposed to the cost of repairs. As an example, for a vehicle valued at $8,000 with $10,000 in repairs, the policy would pay you the $8,000.
- Comprehensive – Both Property and Collision insurance cover car accidents. In comparison, comprehensive insurance, also known as other than collision, takes care of other situations, such as hitting a deer, a stolen vehicle, hail damage or windshield repair.Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist – This is yet another type of optional car insurance to consider. This policy ensures that you receive fair compensation for your medical injuries and work loss income if the other at-fault driver does not have adequate insurance coverage or no insurance at all.
You can spend less on car insurance by requesting quotes from a trusted online source and by paying attention to these money-saving tips.
- General Liability Insurance – Although you only need $10,000 coverage in Florida, because the other party can file a lawsuit to recoup anything over that amount, you should increase the level of protection if possible.
- Collision Car Insurance – Collision car insurance might not be worth it if you have an older vehicle with little value. On the other hand, if you own a newer and higher-priced car, this is an excellent option. Also, if you are still paying off a loan, you must carry this type of insurance in the state of Florida.
- Comprehensive Collision Car Insurance – Let the company you turn to for quotes know if your vehicle has a tracking device or anti-theft system. These features will result in a discounted insurance premium.
- Good Driving – You would also receive a discount on your car insurance premium by having a good driving record. Without any accidents or tickets on your record, insurance providers consider you a small risk, which equates to incredible savings.
Dedicated to Helping People Save Money
If you live and drive in the state of Florida, but you dread paying the high cost of insurance, we invite you to visit The Insurance Store USA website. If you prefer to speak with someone directly, give us a call. For added convenience, we have bilingual representatives who can answer your questions and provide a quote.