Apopka, Florida Auto Insurance
Every driver who gets behind a steering wheel needs protection. Sometimes, this safety defense is part of the vehicle—such as airbags or antilock brakes. But the best protection every driver can get is auto insurance.
Drivers in Apopka, Florida, are required to have personal injury protection, property damage liability and bodily injury coverage, which can help protect you financially if you have an accident or another covered loss. Our team at The Insurance Store USA can help you secure coverage that gives you the best protection and fulfills the state’s insurance requirements.
What Types of Auto Insurance Are Available?
Apopka drivers can choose from numerous types of auto insurance. These are the more common types of coverage that drivers select:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fire, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance may help pay for your damage to others who weren’t in the car with you if an accident is your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other party’s property. Florida drivers are required to carry minimum levels of property damage liability.
- Medical payments coverage may pay for your medical bills if you’re injured in an accident. This coverage may also cover other losses, such as lost income.
- Personal injury protection is required by Florida, and all drivers must carry this coverage. PIP can pay for injuries sustained in an accident regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
We can determine if your auto insurance may qualify for additional types of coverage. Supplemental insurance can affect your policy premium, so you can decide if these extra benefits are valuable.
- Custom parts coverage
- Gap insurance
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Vanishing deductibles
What Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of your auto insurance policy depends on the types of coverage you’ve chosen, coverage limits, your vehicle’s model and value, driving history, where you reside in Florida and your past claims history.
We Can Help
The Insurance Store USA team can help you explore auto insurance that gives you the best protection. Call us today at our Apopka location, 407-880-209, to get a policy estimate.