Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is one of those things that you probably don’t think about much, but it’s extremely important for your safety and your budget. You need to make sure you have the right amount of coverage for the right price, but you don’t want to pay for too much coverage either. So how can you get the auto insurance coverage that’s right for you? The Insurance Store USA can help!
We operate in Kissimmee, FL, and instead of selling you our insurance, we help you by finding multiple quotes from other insurance companies. Then, we’ll help you compare the quotes to your needs so that you get exactly what you need for a price that you’ll love. Protect your car, your family, and your wallet with our help today.
Get the Right Insurance
The Insurance Store USA isn’t out to make money off of you. Instead, our only goal is to help you find the car insurance that you need. To that end, we strive to gather at least 20 different quotes from different insurance companies that we can go over with you.
Once you have those quotes in front of you, we can help you decide how much coverage you really need. Do you want to buy more property damage insurance? Maybe you would feel safer with extra collision coverage, but you don’t think you need quite as much uninsured motorist coverage.
Everyone is different and has a different situation, so we aim to find a coverage plan that fits your lifestyle. Below is some information regarding Florida’s auto insurance requirements. Outside of those requirements, however, your coverage is up to you. Let us help you find what you need.
We have years of experience in the insurance industry, and our agents act as your advisors, not your sales representative. So if you want honest, professional, and experienced help with your auto insurance decision, call us today at 833-848-2477.
Looking for Auto Insurance? We give you some tips so you have in mind when choosing your coverages
FLORIDA STATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Pay medical expenses after an accident ($10,000)
- Property Damage - Pays for damages you cause in a car accident to someone else’s property such as autos, buildings, telephone poll ($10,000)
- Collision – Protect the investment you made in your car for damages to your car
- Comprehensive – Pay for repairs to your auto because of theft, vandalism or natural disasters
If the state of Florida requires you to obtain an SR-22 or FR-44 click here
- Bodily Injury – Protect yourself from the damages and injury from a legal claim
- Uninsured Motorist – Protect yourself from uninsured drivers or underinsured drivers without enough insurance for your injuries
- Motor Club – Offer peace and tranquility, wherever the road takes for Breakdown and Towing you