Personal Umbrella Insurance
Personal Umbrella Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Personal Umbrella Insurance Information
Liability insurance policies help protect you and your assets, but sometimes the cost of claims exceeds the limit of a specific policy, such as homeowners and auto. That’s where personal umbrella insurance can help.
What Is Personal Umbrella Insurance?
Personal umbrella insurance provides extra liability coverage beyond the limits of an existing policy. It may help provide coverage if you are at fault for injuries or property damage and your other policies aren’t enough to cover the costs. Umbrella insurance may also offer additional liability coverages not included in other policies.
What Does Personal Umbrella Insurance Cover?
Personal umbrella insurance coverage depends on the specific terms and conditions outlined in the policy, but it can typically help cover you and members of your household against lawsuits for the following:
- Injuring someone else
- Damaging someone else’s property
- Lawsuits regarding defamation, libel, slander and invasion of privacy
- Landlord liability
- False imprisonment
- Incidents that happen outside the United States
Personal umbrella insurance typically does not provide coverage for the following:
How Does Personal Umbrella Insurance Work?
- Your own injuries
- Damage to your personal belongings
- Injures or property damage that your business is responsible for
- Intentional or criminal acts
- Liability associated with contracts you’ve entered into
Personal umbrella insurance can provide protection in two critical ways:
Personal Umbrella Insurance Quote in Kissimmee, Apopka and Orlando, FL
- Umbrella insurance can act as a safety net when other policies, such as homeowners or auto, reach their limits.
- Umbrella insurance may provide coverage for additional liabilities that are not covered by other policies. These additional liabilities could include false arrests, libel, slander and defamation of character.
If you want to learn more about umbrella insurance, contact The Insurance Store USA. We can help ensure you have the coverage you need to provide protection and peace of mind.